Ready for Your Driver Permit!!??
Ready to get your driver permit, or as some say, learner’s permit in Arizona? FooteWork Auto License and Title Service of Prescott, AZ. is ready to help you drive away with a smile!
To obtain a driver license permit in Arizona, the applicant will have the following completed at the FooteWork offices. We recommend you complete “this application”, print out and bring to our offices to save time!
- Call us at (928) 771-9015 to set an appointment to save time, or simply come in!
- First, you must be at least 15 years and 6 months old.
- Bring in a Primary identification (birth certificate or passport) and two Secondary identification (social security card, school ID, or parent may present identification).
- Have a photo taken at the FooteWork of Prescott, AZ offices with our “Mirror Mirror” camera – You’ll never take a bad picture at FooteWork!
- Have a vision test completed at FooteWork.
- Have a parent’s signature notarized on the application. Some situations require both parents, please refer to application. Download, print, and fill out this application prior to your visit to save time!
- Pay the applicable fees.
- Complete the permit test at FootWork.
- If you pass, a temporary permit will be issued!
- Your new actual permit will arrive in the mail within 15 days.
If you do not pass the driver permit test, you may return to FooteWork 1 week later to retry. You have a total of 3 attempts before starting the process over. Contact FooteWork or call (928) 771-9015 to schedule your appointment, or feel free to simply come on in!