Yavapai County’s Top Employer is Seeking Additional Team Members
FooteWork Auto License and Title Service is a family owned and operated business and is a leading employer in Central and Northern Arizona. In 2016, FooteWork was named the Northern Arizona Council Of Governments (NACOG) Employer of the Year in Yavapai County. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a well established, growing organization which maintains offices in Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, and Williams, Arizona.
CSR / Title Clerks are to execute and coordinate the daily operations of the front office business activities for their perspective FooteWork offices in accordance with FooteWork and Arizona State MVD procedures. Assist customers with all MVD and Non MVD related transactions while answering phones and handling mailing duties.
CSR & Title Clerk Functions
- Executing special licensing, titles, registrations, and temporary permits.
- Transferring vehicle ownership using alternative methods when appropriate.
- Calculating fees for Renewing registrations.
- Performing vehicle inspections once certified.
- Assisting in obtaining out-of-state titles and/or lien releases.
- Knowledge and understanding of most types of MVD transactions.
- Cleaning & billing dealer work for processors.
- Knowledge and understanding of how the MVD system operates.
- Clear understanding of rules governing dealer transactions and procedures.
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues.
- Answering telephone
- Opening procedures as assigned
- Closing duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: M-F & Saturdays (Rotating)
- 8:00a-5:00p & 9:00a-12:00p
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem solving and analysis
- Executing tasks and responsibilities
- Communication skills
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant previous transactional / retail or customer service experience
- Knowledge of business principles and practices
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures
- Computer proficient
- Detailed oriented & strong organizational skills required
- Ability to proactively solve problems and desire for job autonomy
- Knowledge of basic accounting terms and practices.
Fill Out the FooteWork Online Application
Go to: http://footework.com/machform/view.php?id=11152 and fill out our online application.
About FooteWork Auto License and Title Service
Since 1998, FooteWork has provided full service motor vehicle registration, title, and driver license services with offices in Prescott, Prescott Valley, Williams and Cottonwood. As your licensed and bonded one stop motor vehicle registration and driver license office, FooteWork provides faster, friendlier services with shorter wait times. For a nominal convenience fee, you’ll leave our offices with a new driver license, vehicle title, registration or license plate in as little as 10 minutes.