Prescott 928-771-9015 | Prescott Valley 928-759-8575 | Cottonwood 928-649-9247 | Williams 928-635-2006 | Flagstaff 928-774-5711 | BOOK NOW

The Driver License and Vehicle Registration Office Flagstaff, AZ Locals Depend On

Driver’s License & ID Cards

If you’re looking for the third-party MVD Arizona residents trust, look no further than FooteWork Auto License and Title Service! These services are offered at all our locations including Flagstaff, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Williams, and Cottonwood. Our Driver’s License services include:

    • Eye Exams
    • Written & Verbal Tests
    • Road Tests
    • Driver License Renewals
    • Driver License Reinstatements — Limited Availability
    • Driver License Replacements
    • Name Changes
    • Out-of-state transfer to AZ
    • Travel Driver License / ID credentials
    • Onsite picture taking – you’ll never take a bad picture with FooteWork’s innovative “Mirror-Mirror” process, allowing you to see your picture as it is taken!

Save Time by filling out and printing this FORM when you come for your appointment.


Applicants for Standard Driver License/ID must:

Applicants for Travel Credentials must:

View Arizona DL/ID Document Requirements – All Credentials

First-time drivers must:

  • Be at least 16 years of age
  • Pass vision, written, and driving tests. See Practice Tests below!

Practice tests (English):

Arizona Driving Manual:


There are NO road tests or written tests given after 4pm due to the length of these tests. To book an appointment Click Here.

Driver's License

Travel Credentials

Federal law states that a federally recognized identification will be required to board a domestic commercial airline or enter any federal building, military base, or, nuclear facility after May, 2025. Until May, 2025, all regularly issued state identifications or driver licenses will be accepted to fly commercially.

A Travel credential is good for 8 years from the date of issuance, or until age 65, whichever timeframe is shorter. After age 65, Travel credentials are good for only 5 years at a time from date of issuance.

Please Note: Due to a system change by the State of Arizona in April 2020, Primary Identification information for some customers did not convert fully. If your Travel credential was issued prior to April 20, 2020, you may be required to provide a Primary Identification document again upon renewal. Please click on the Travel Credential Requirements PDF below for a full list of accepted documents.

A Travel credential will not allow you to travel outside the United States. You will still need a U.S. Passport to do this. A U.S. Passport can also be used in place of Travel credential.

Travel credential can be issued as a driver license or identification card. Note that additional documentation is required to obtain any type of Travel credential.

A full list of required documents can be found via the link below or by asking a FooteWork staff member.


NOTE: Only the MVD can issue Commercial Driver License (CDL) Travel Credentials.

Travel IDs

Child ID Cards

FooteWork can also provide you with a Child ID.

A Child ID is recommended by ADOT and may help law enforcement in distributing your child’s information and picture to other agencies should, God forbid, your child go missing. A child ID can also help protect your child against identity theft and make it easier for your child to travel or enroll in school and extra-curricular activities.

Be Prepared, Not Scared with a Child ID.

For a list of required documents, click here.

We are the third-party DMV that Arizona locals depend on!


Child IDs

Please note the following before booking:

*Appointments are setup for a maximum of 2 transactions. If additional work is required, please book additional appointments or contact our offices for additional assistance.

*Please book separate appointments for driver license/ ID and vehicle transactions.

- To make your appointment, click the button below -

Book an appointment with Footework Auto License and Title Service