Why Should My Child Have an Arizona ID?
- Easier enrollment in school and extra-curricular activities,
- Easier travel, especially through airport security,
- Easier transition to a Learner’s Permit and, eventually, a Driver License,
- Protection against identity theft,
- Allows law enforcement agencies to rapidly distribute the child’s information in case of emergency.
What Documentation is Required for an Arizona ID?
The documentation requirements for a Child ID are the same as the requirements for anyone to obtain an ID Card in Arizona. You will be required to provide a Primary Identification document, such as an original Birth Certificate or unexpired U.S. Passport. The child’s Social Security Number is required on the application, but the SSN Card itself does not need to be presented.
How Does My Child Obtain an Arizona ID?
Visit any FooteWork location with your child and the required documents to get them an Arizona ID Card. You can book an appointment HERE.