Footework’s Prescott, Prescott Valley and Cottonwood MVD Offices offer Drivers Licenses
- Eye Exams
- Written & Verbal Tests
- Driving Tests
- Driver License Renewals
- Driver License Reinstatements
- Driver License Replacements
- Name Changes
- Onsite picture taking – you’ll never take a bad pic with FooteWork’s innovative “Mirror-Mirror” process, allowing you to see your pic as it is taken!
Contact FooteWork Auto License and Title of Prescott to schedule your written or driving test today!
We Can Save You Time Getting Your Driver License
If you fill out ADOT’s online driver license application here, and bring in the completed form to our offices, we can save you quite a bit of time acquiring your new driver license. Otherwise, we will be happy to help you fill out your driver license application in the comfort of our offices.
Below are Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) forms to assist you with obtaining your Arizona Drivers License!
At FooteWork, We’re Working To Make You Look Great
FooteWork has developed the exclusive “Mirror-Mirror” photo system allowing you to see yourself before the photo is taken and uploaded to ADOT’s database. Who is the fairest of them all??!!
ADOT Application Requirements
- Be at least 16 years old;
- Complete an Identification / Drivers License Application;
- Provide Proof of Identification;
- Provide proof of Arizona residency and presence;
- Must pass vision, written, driving tests. See Practice Tests below!
Practice Drivers Licenses Tests – English
Arizona Driving Manuals
- FAQ’s on Drivers Licenses Services
- Written, verbal and road tests
- Legal Guardian Explanation
- Identification Requirements
Contact FooteWork Auto License and Title of Prescott to schedule your written or driving test today! (928) 771-9015
FooteWork is your “Faster, Friendlier” Authorized Third Party Motor Vehicle Services Provider! We provide comprehensive motor vehicle services including drivers licenses, registration, titling, license plates, and commercial fleet services. (928) 771-9015